[PC-BSD Testing] Another Flash Issue

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Fri Sep 21 21:28:29 PDT 2012

[ please remember to CC me, as this mailing list is broken ]

On 19 September 2012 12:49, Jacob Daniels <jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm here to report another Adobe Flash issue,
>
> On Rhapsody.com, a music subscription service, the music play's well, but
> the button to change from play/pause is broken...it's stuck on play and
> pressing it while it's playing simply restarts the track from the beginning,
> this may be an issue with rhapsody it self, but it works fine on all the
> linux distro's I have tried on my machine.
>
> so perhaps it's a linux emulation issue that arose after they
> changed/updated their player?

Its unlikely that I could fix this, but what version of flash is used
on the linux distro and what version do you have installed?
Please use the version reported here:
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html
Does this version differ from the version your package manager reports?

--
Eitan Adler