[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Vdpau and other issues

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Thu Sep 6 08:08:06 PDT 2012

On 3 September 2012 08:07, Jacob Daniels <jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 5:  In various RPM - based distro's and even in Linux Mint, there is a fix
> for the nvidia gpu's that give the blue tinge when playing you tube content,
> it has something to do with how the flash plugin (or youtube's?) player
> writes to VDPAU, specifically the lower layer function....

Hi,

I'm the FreeBSD flash maintainer. I'm willing to apply patches or
otherwise fix the blue tinge issue. However, I have limited time
available and unable to research this issue thoroughly. If you can
point me to a more detailed explanation and fix (or a patch!) I'd be
willing to apply it.

--
Eitan Adler