[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Vdpau and other issues

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Sep 5 13:37:53 PDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 09:58, Dewey Hylton wrote:
> i'm running lxde on 9.1-RC1 amd64 with the intel driver.
>
> i do not see #1 below, but instead the screen simply goes black until
> the power turns off.
>
> i do not see #2 below at all - the clock is to the far right, and
> everything else appears to be in its proper place.

Concerning #3, the mount tray utilizes the devd system watcher to look
for device changes. Unfortunately, the devd support for optical devices
(CD/DVD disks) is still in a very unstable form at the moment. Once that
is finalized (hopefully here soon), the mount tray should be able to
work with those just fine.

For #5, I have discovered that to get rid of the blue-tinge in flash
video's, I just need to right click on the video, go to flash settings,
and uncheck the hardware acceleration option.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems