[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Vdpau and other issues

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Sep 5 13:31:58 PDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 09:58, Dewey Hylton wrote:
> i'm running lxde on 9.1-RC1 amd64 with the intel driver.
>
> i do not see #1 below, but instead the screen simply goes black until
> the power turns off.
>
> i do not see #2 below at all - the clock is to the far right, and
> everything else appears to be in its proper place.

I can confirm #2 for XFCE, but that is because with the update to XFCE
the taskbar spacers no longer automatically expand. You now have to
add/set the separator to expand to fill the space to make sure the clock
is on the far right. I am pretty sure that this is just an oversight in
the XFCE default settings (which are still set for the old version of
the separators), and it will probably be corrected in the upcoming versions.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems