[PC-BSD Testing] Question

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:26:50 PDT 2012

Hi Kris,
Thank you for the explanation. Now it is really clear. It is hard work on
these kind of conditions. I always thought that when you have a good
fundament you can built it up.
Good luck with the making of 9.1 !  I will help if and when I can, my
options are limited unfortenately. I hope to improve that in the near
future.

Best regards,

Hans