[PC-BSD Testing] Blue People FlashPlayer

David turbolad995 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 08:19:50 PDT 2012

If we can make PC-BSD become popular and widespread then one day the big
software companies could develop apps for PC-BSD?  This is the main
reason I test PC-BSD so heavily and report any bugs or usability
issues.  In this case, I think it's worth getting the latest Google
Chrome releases in the AppCafe (and updates) to see if Flash then works
properly.