[PC-BSD Testing] Blue People FlashPlayer

David turbolad995 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 04:53:17 PDT 2012

When I said "only known workaround", I mean having the best performance
i.e. hardware acceleration enabled, having the newest Flash Player
releases and not have blue tinted videos.  The way it should be!  The
only known workaround I know about, which would allow Flash to work
"normally" in all 3 ways, is to install Google Chrome.  Adobe only
releases security updates for Flash 11.2 series for Linux, but Adobe
does further develop the Flash built into Google Chrome.  The latest
Flash Player version on Google Chrome, in Ubuntu, is 11.4.31.110 (at the
time of writing this) - for other web browsers the Flash version stays
at 11.2.x.x - hopefully you see why having Google Chrome available from
the AppCafe *might* solve this problem? I don't know if it will
definitely work, but I did have the same problem on Ubuntu, but
installing and using Google Chrome has solved it in Ubuntu, hopefully
the same should apply in PC-BSD?