[PC-BSD Testing] I have a request about the audacioius media player

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:00:27 PDT 2012

Hi Kris and team,

I have a request, is it possible to get the audacious mediaplayer available
for pcbsd. i have tested a lot of mediaplayer, especially for music (high
end side) and find this player one of the best. Is it possible to get this
in pcbsd. I saw at their website that there is no download for bsd, but for
linux there is.

http://audacious-media-player.org/

I hope that it will be possible.

Best regards,
Hans

PS

Hi  Kris,  when I mention Linux I do not mean to step on your toes, but to
give you and your team a positive boost. And sometimes I express myself not
correctly. All I mean comes out of a good heart as I like PCBSD a lot.