[PC-BSD Testing] Loader and USB3

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 12 12:36:34 PDT 2012

Hi.

Do you mean if connect it as a usual drive? Well, it works just ok. I connected it to the plain FreeBSD 9.0, not the PC-BSD, because PC-BSD is on this external drive. But there should be no difference.
There were some rare cases when I've got system hang if the external drive has been connected but I can't remember what was it, because no this hangs are gone. May be I can force system to hang doing some hot-plugs. If i success hanging the system I'll report. :)

Regards,
Vans.