[PC-BSD Testing] Loader and USB3

Dewey Hylton dewey.hylton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:30:44 PDT 2012

what happens, after your machine is up and running, if you connect
your usb3 drive to your usb3 motherboard port? in that scenario with
my particular configuration, the machine seems to just hang - right up
until i unplug the usb3 drive, at which time everything just resumes
like nothing ever happened.