[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9.1-RC2 - Now available!

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:40:25 PDT 2012

Hi Kris
I wanted to do a new installation, I have a separate harddisk available for
testing. A few things happened. When the installation wizard came up, I
wanted to change to Dutch as a language. The system crashed and rebooted.

Than I choose only English and it was not possible to login.

But I will try again. Perhaps I made a mistake,

Best regards,
Hans