[PC-BSD Testing] Here are the votes of The Republic of Gamers :-)

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:12:24 PDT 2012

Hi Arthur,
it is a passive cooled card with 2GB memory. It is a GeForce GT 520. CUDA
cores : 48

Vbios version: 70.08.5c.00.00
Memory interface: 64 bit
Memory: 2048 MB

And here is the product info:
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDIA_Series/ENGT520_SLDI2GD3LP/

There is no bios update

I found this:

Version  301.42

  Description  nv301_42WHQL_Vista64_Win7x64.zip
  File Size   224,7 (MBytes)  2012.06.04  update    Download from

As being the latest driver for windows on the ASUS site

Thanks for the support Arthur,

I appreciate it,

Best regards,
Hans