[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1 rc2 usr/src problem

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:39:11 PDT 2012

Yes.  After looking into this further today it is only a problem with the
src when upgrading from rc1 to rc2.  Basically on an rc1 system the rc2 src
will not build.  I installed RC2 fresh and I was able to build world.  The
good news is this should be irrelevant to your RC2 functioning at least
after a fresh install.  I will have to report this to FreeBSD if someone
hasn't already.  I was waiting for FreeBSD to post their ISO first.