[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1 rc2 usr/src problem

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Oct 7 00:06:40 PDT 2012

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20:12:03 -0500
Joe Maloney <jpm820 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a heads up.  A coworker of mine was installing freebsd box today
> and we noticed that /usr/src for rc2 is broken due to a libc
> problem.

Does this problem make RC2 less usable than RC1?

I'd like to install PC-BSD asap on my desktop so I can complete
migration and be able to work on other projects...

The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.
Therefore one should know properly what action is,
what forbidden action is, and what inaction is.