[PC-BSD Testing] Installation of menu icons and desktop icons still not fixed

Jacob Daniels jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:14:10 PDT 2012

Hello,

As mentioned before the mirror for downloading the bug-fix was fixed, but I
am still having PBI installation issues...

This evening I recently Un-installed all of my previous pbi's that I have
installed before installing the bug-fix

There appears to be no change

Help from the IRC room mentioned that there might be some "update-menu"
utility that is failing to run/update in Gnome

Most of the pbi's are installing to the desktop, but as "un-trusted" links
but none of them get installed to the menu

I would appreciate any input you guys have to offer Thanks