[PC-BSD Testing] stability of 9.1RC

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:03:39 PDT 2012

Michael -

Intel -- <Intel GM965 SVGA controller> on vgapci0.

I didn't do anything special during setup. xorg.conf reports the Intel
driver:
Identifier  "Card0"
Driver      "intel"
BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"

There's been some talk on this list that indicates that there are still
some bugs in the new Intel driver, but I'm not sure why it would work
(99.9% of the time) for me & not for you. Sorry I can't be of more help,
but  if there's any other information I can provide to help out please let
me know.