[PC-BSD Testing] stability of 9.1RC

Cpet Services cpetservice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:17:02 PDT 2012

I have used FreeBSD for so long I don't remember when I started using it. I
have seen it grow and mature. PCBSD is an awesome attempt to bring FreeBSD
to the desktop, sure we have some issue but those issue will soon be fixed.
I use PCBSD on a daily basis as well as FreeBSD on the dev box and they
have never let me down. I have also submitted some ideas and those ideas
are now part of PCBSD and should be included in RC2

Chris Petrik
FreeBSD Contributor
Reincarnated
cpet on irc