[PC-BSD Testing] stability of 9.1RC

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:07:35 PDT 2012

Hi --
Disclosure: I'm not a power user; I'm almost stuck around a beginner level
-- so take everything with a huge grain of salt.

I've been (almost) exclusively using RC1 on an older Thinkpad (X61) since
right around the time it was announced on the blog. Overall, I've had very
good experiences with it -- there have been a few bumps here and there --
and I'm looking forward to being able to get a desktop set up configured. I
wouldn't say any of the "bumps" have been stability-related at all.

I think it's great -- Kris & co. have done an outstanding job (again).
:)
HTH!
Cheers,
Bridger