[PC-BSD Testing] Attempted update to 9.1-RC3

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:22:30 PST 2012

I'm encountering the same problem on a VirtualBox install (attempting to
upgrade from 9.1-RC1 to 9.1-RC3):

% df -h /
Filesystem            Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/label/rootfs0      2G    425M    1.4G    23%    /
[bridger at pcbsd-7422] /% df -h /usr
Filesystem         Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/label/usr0     23G      8G     13G    37%    /usr

Thanks,
Bridger

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Bridger Dyson-Smith <bdysonsmith at gmail.com