[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1-RC3 meta-pkg manager configuration issue

Phil Vuchetich phil at vuchetich.com
Sun Nov 18 21:05:20 PST 2012

update on the pc-metapkgmanager message - using the command line
pc-metapkgmanager gives more useful error messages.  It tries to access
various mirrors automatically, which give the similar error message that
the package location does not exist.  This now appears to be more likely a
temporary lack of mirrored packages rather than a bug.