[PC-BSD Testing] Blue men Fix

Juergen Lock pcbsd-testing-l at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Sat Nov 10 12:10:08 PST 2012

(Second try mailing this to the list, I forgot to use the subscribed
address...)

In article <CAFiqiOXC5STumSHRxC+TXPkoAnz3itasKBgjndoWHKN+MR3NrA at mail.gmail.com> you write:
>Hi,
Hi!

>I am currently running linux on another box with a last gen(GT 520)
>Nvidia card
>
>Upgrading to the latest vdpau from upstream  seems to rectify the issue
>
>I Tested this in Sabayon and Arch Linux
>
>Hope this helps!!
>
>PC-BSD Is Awesome!!

 Yes from all I know the bug is in libvdpau.  But since flah is Linux
code it's the _Linux_ libvdpau that's still broken (i.e. the one
below /compat/linux), and that one seems to be shipped with the
nvidia-driver ports, so nvidia needs to fix it.  (And I think the
native multimedia/libvdpau port is already fixed, only that doesn't
help flash...)  Tested with nvidi-driver 304.60.

 I've mailed freebsd-gfx-bugs at nvidia.com.

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen