[PC-BSD Testing] System Settings Video

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Nov 2 09:23:29 PDT 2012

On 11/01/2012 05:49, Andreas Hotz wrote:
> Hallo, may be there aren't a lot of pc-thinclient user ! ?
>
> But is there a way to control the video settings via gui
> in the System-Setting or at boot up the client with F6
> at start option ?
>
> Thanks for your support
>
> PS: changing the xorg in the editor isn't so easy !
>

> Thanks for your support
>

> A.Hotz

Thin-client is for a very small subset of users, so far less of them I'm
sure :)

Right now the clients just default to letting Xorg auto-detect the best
resolution, which it sounds like isn't working well in your case. Once
you do get a working config though, in the text-menu you can select to
"Save" the config for that client, so it'll keep using it each time you
reboot.