Jacob Daniels jacob.dan1984 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:11:10 PDT 2012

Just to give a heads up, I heard in the Freenode IRC chat room that the
full google-chrome is not in the app cafe, due to some licensing
restrictions,(can be used on linux only) the google browser in the appcafe
is the full google-chrome, minus the baked in flash,  I know this because
in the terminal It runs as "chrome" not chromium

Just thought I would let you guys know this!...

Thanks

the newest Chrome