[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120524 snapshot now available!

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed May 30 12:51:14 PDT 2012

Kris,

Yes, the other stuff was out of that early snapshot so something must
not be playing together correctly.

In other news, the 64-bit version has been stuck at "Installing Meta
Package: KDE-PIM" for the past 30 minutes on the System Installation
screen. It's also saying "Running external command: umount $(FSMNT)/dev"
while the DVD drive and disk churn away. Seems to be stuck or something.
I'll let it sit for a while longer and report back if it completes.

Arthur