[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120524 snapshot now available!

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed May 30 12:26:23 PDT 2012

Kris,

Might be  a FreeBSD bug as 64-bit is installig just fine for me now.
This is a Dell Optiplex 960 with integrated Intel G45. How many x86
snapshots have you put out so far, 3 right? The initial one from late
Feb/early March (first snapshot with xorg 7.5.2) worked fine on x86 for
me. Anything you want me to try?

Arthur