[PC-BSD Testing] Xorg unloads radeon module because KMS is enabled

Mads Worsøe Duun mads at worsoe.dk
Thu May 24 00:05:40 PDT 2012

To day I saw that DragonFlyBSD has some KMS work done, that could make some
Radeon HD work  http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/GEMdrmKMS/.
Wouldn't it be a good idea for the FreeBSD community to look at that?
DragonFlyBSD is a fork of FreeBSD, and still shares/sync a bit of code with
FreeBSD, so I guess, a port of that KMS code, would be "relatively" easy.

Mads