[PC-BSD Testing] EasyPBI

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu May 17 10:55:59 PDT 2012

There is no connection whatsoever between EasyPBI and the ports tree to
AppCafe installations.

It sounds like this might just be a problem with that particular PBI. It
was just getting uploaded to the mirrors, maybe your particular mirror
had not finished getting it yet. I just installed SAGA through the
AppCafe a moment ago and it worked fine. Try giving it another shot or
changing your mirror and it will probably work.