[PC-BSD Testing] EasyPBI

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:30:33 PDT 2012

Hi Ken,

I have a problem after installing Development-QT, EasyPBI and ports tree.
When I install any app from AppCafe, I get this error message "An error
occurred while installing SAGA You may need to update this PBI manually."
I don't know if these steps are the cause.
Is there a bug when you install Development-QT, EasyPBI and ports tree that
you cannot install apps from Appcafe?