[PC-BSD Testing] EasyPBI

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:48:48 PDT 2012

Hi Ken,
Im running EasyPBI as root.
I also installed it as root.
Now when I try to install it as user by inputing svn co svn://
svn.pcbsd.org/pcbsd/current/src-qt4/EasyPBI EasyPBI-source command in
terminal I get this messages:

svn: E155004: Working copy '/usr/home/cabpa/EasyPBI-source' locked
svn: E200031: attempt to write a readonly database
svn: E200031: attempt to write a readonly database
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

And when I input svn cleanup command, i get this error message:

svn: E155007: '/usr/home/cabpa' is not a working copy directory