[PC-BSD Testing] Suggestion: Document test cases and share your test cases

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:13:53 PDT 2012

I attaching a test case suggestion.
This is a specification-based test cases from the PC-BSD 9.0 handbook.
What I did was just numbered the sentences and put some line space inside
each topic chunks so that each test case can easily be read.
Its up to the tester to explore and stress the test cases.
I don't know the Linux Test Project can do stress testing to PC-BSD.
It is quite long because I did not summarize the handbook.
Maybe someone can create a trimmed and shorter test cases.
The PCBSD handbook is a great source for test cases! What can I say for the
handbook. It is superbly written! Kudos to PC-BSD
All test cases should be performed/executed in different versions of
PC-BSD, in different media installers (32 bit and 64 bit) and in all
localizations.
Test cases should be written and accessible from the PC-BSD servers so that
all areas in PC-BSD are covered and tested.

Now test case results can be placed on server/wiki interactive table like
the links below from Fedora Project and Linux Mint
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-17_Xfce#Test_Cases
http://community.linuxmint.com/iso/view/40