[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot run evince

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:16:05 PDT 2012

Still same I get the same error running ./evince
from /usr/pbi/evince-i386/.sbin

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.Evince.Default' is not
installed

aborting...
Abort trap

I also tried uninstalling and re-installed evince, still I get the same
error message:
I only have LXDE as DE. No Gnome DE installed.