[PC-BSD Testing] xarchiver cannot open zip file

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:22:16 PDT 2012

Hi Ken --

I'm using LXDE - I think Claive is, too - and it seems as though the
Xarchiver included with the LXDE is missing the unzip dependency. Someone
may have already corrected that in the DE metapackages, but I thought I'd
mention it all the same.

Thanks very much for all of your hard work!
Cheers,
Bridger