[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot run evince

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:46:43 PDT 2012

Hello!  (reply is below quoted text)

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM, claive alvin Acedilla <
cabpacedilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot run evince after installing from AppCafe.
> I tried to run from terminal I get error message saying:
>
> GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.Evince.Default' is not
> installed
>
> aborting...
> Abort trap
>
> Im using PCBSD 9.0 USBLite 32 bit

Failing an attempt to run an application that was installed via AppCafe (as
a PBI) is indeed an issue that needs to be corrected or investigated
further. Thank you for your report about this, though I am not the one to
correct the issue and may not be one to investigate. The person who does,
may ask you further questions.

Have a great day!