[PC-BSD Testing] epdfviewer Select Tool is not working properly

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:42:42 PDT 2012

Hello!  (my reply is below quoted text as expected on FreeBSD lists)

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM, claive alvin Acedilla <
cabpacedilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> When you use Select Tool in epdfviewer, the highlight will not start where
> you click and drag and the highlight will reach the end of the line when
> you highlight multiple lines.
>
> Im using PCBSD USBLite 32 bit

Please direct issues with specific FreeBSD ports to their maintainers or to
upstream developers. If the software you install _*does not specifically
have one of the PC-BSD developers listed as an author or maintainer*_, then
it is not something that PC-BSD directly handles.  The only area where this
line blurs a little, is with the interoperability of PC-BSD specific
applications (AppCafe, Warden, Life Preserver, etc) with any of the
supported desktops or window environments.

Its great that you have discovered details where software does not work as
intended or desired, and it is likely that many issues you find are flaws
or bugs in some way.. but **Please direct your bug reports to the proper
entities**.

Have a nice day!