[PC-BSD Testing] Running ksnapshot help handbook result to error in LXDE

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue May 1 12:53:50 PDT 2012

On 04/27/2012 15:05, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:

> When I tried to run Help in ksnapshot it result to error in LXDE:
>

> "Could not launch the KDE Help Center:
>
> Could not find service 'khelpcenter'."
>

> But the KDE handbook will run fine with KDE apps inside KDE.
>

> Im using PCBSD 9.0 USBLite 32-bit

I am not sure there is anything that we can do about this. If the
program is specifically looking for some KDE process to be running, then
I can only expect it to work properly in KDE. Thankfully it is just the
help file that has this issue and that the rest of it is working (I am
using it in LXDE here)

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems