[PC-BSD Testing] /var partition easily gets filled up

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:00:41 PDT 2012

In the #PCBSD irc channel, LooX said that /var/tmp/instmp.* are tmp install
files and will be removed once the application installation finishes but
these files are still in /var.
Kris Moore also wondered they are still in /var.
Maybe there is a problem with the Application Installer to automatically
delete these files after finishing installing the application.