[PC-BSD Testing] Cannot resume display when closing laptop lid in XFCE

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:01:06 PDT 2012

hi Claive,

Suspend/resume is... maybe notorious :) There was a post recently in the
FreeBSD forums (here is a direct link to the post:
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=170857&postcount=20) with some new
suggestions for enabling suspend/resume.

I'm using a Thinkpad X61 and did not have any luck with ring_zero's
suggestions, but they may get you on the right path.

HTH!
Bridger