[PC-BSD Testing] Panic with cuse4bsd

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:06:07 PDT 2012

So, my PC-BSD 9.0 had a panic over the weekend, and it was something to do
with cuse4bsd.
I couldn't figure out what caused this, but had to run fsck -y / two times
to clear the problem, apparently from an upgrade I did on Clamav. Sorry, I
did not capture the actual details from fsck when this got cleared, but
what I need to understand is why cuse4bsd is required in PC-BSD.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,