[PC-BSD Testing] Interesting article about using ZFS and Freebsd in a homeserver using professional hardware :-)

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:17:25 PDT 2012

Hi Guys and Girls (I hope there are lady testers as well)

On the Dutch IT site tweakers.net an interesting article is started about
the use of Freebsd, ZFS as a professional solution for a homeserver stating
that this is a very well solution :-)

The only thing is, it is in Dutch. But a good suggestion is to use
translation site as Google translate or other good ones.

http://tweakers.net/reviews/2467/1/opslagnetwerken-met-zfs-en-comstar-inleiding.html

On this page there is a famous shop included for building a homeserver
using creativ hardware :-)  We all must know it also from tv series.

http://tweakers.net/reviews/2467/6/opslagnetwerken-met-zfs-en-comstar-bouw-van-een-zfs-server-hardware.html

Best regards

Hans