[PC-BSD Testing] About safety

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Mar 14 07:13:58 PDT 2012

Considering the sophistication of attacks against browsers and holes in
apps, there's no such thing as too secure. Somewhere there is a balance.
I'm a firm believer in running the latest version of anything but as
thing such as pwn2own prove, it doesn't matter if you have a fancy
sandbox or think your code is tight. If there is a will, there is a way.

Arthur