[PC-BSD Testing] About safety

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:28:44 PDT 2012

Hi Vans,

It is not paranoid. These days we are "forced" by the banks to use
telebanking. Since nobody has anything to do with my banking affairs, I
want my OS as secure as possible and my browser as soon as possible.
For instance, we use the new chiptechnology in doing our shoppings in
shops; it should be safe according to the bank, but it is already being
compromised.

So no it is not paranoid at all ! Think also about Facebook who think they
have the right to use everything that you put on their site. Guess what
happened with the US forces ?

The internet is a great place, but also a place where we should take care
about your privacy.

Best regards,
Hans