[PC-BSD Testing] About safety

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 14 02:29:48 PDT 2012

Hi.

I thought about it too. For the security sensitive tasks or to try/test third party software I look forward making tool/script to start one-time jail. I look forward "wasting" some time for it.

Returning to thing that you've described. I thought about such pattern: what if someone drop a script to your autostart. Is there any tool to detect it? This could be done through (for example) vulnerable browser and doesn't need gaining root privileges.

Am I too paranoid regarding security and intrusions to the system or is it a real pattern?

Regards,
Vans.