[PC-BSD Testing] Hewlett Packard driver does not work correctly

Ben H. strbenjr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 12:19:20 PDT 2012

Actually,  The HPLIP is built into the system.

If you go to Control Panel and System Manager

(The same place you go to install different desktop environments) (NOT APPCAFE)

Then you will see under printing an option for: HPLIP

Just check it and click <OK> (or <NEXT> or ...  ) and it will be added to the system.

It's that simple... lol...  Took me 3 days to find that.

System Manag[er|ment] is your Hidden Friend!

Ben
System Administrator
bforest
-- -- --