[PC-BSD Testing] About safety

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:04:17 PST 2012

Hi Kris and fellowtesters,

I am wondering if there is a tool or a possibility to build in a malware
detection system into the Operating system itself. Allthough there is a
rootkithunter which I installed and there is clamav, it is not possible to
make some base antivirus and malware detection system into PCBSD - Freebsd
itself.

I have been working with an anti virus company (Norman from Norway) but I
always find it a safe idea to built safety within, for instance a lot of
people use telebanking and you don't want to have someone to spy on you
when you are paying your bills.

Best regards,
Hans