[PC-BSD Testing] AppCafe Installed tab does not focus on the installing software

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:41:14 PST 2012

I also see that when you go to other applications and go back to AppCafe
Installed tab, the apps in cue to be installed are now included in the
alphabetical listing. I do not know if the in the installation of apps in
cue to be installed be installed in order because I noticed when i install
many apps in cue, the order is not followed. Some apps are skip. Maybe the
alphabetical reordering did something