[PC-BSD Testing] totem help is not opening

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Tue Mar 6 12:34:15 PST 2012

On 6-3-2012 20:50, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
> Thank you Ken
> I emailed freebsd ports bug mailing list because I am not sure who is
> the maintainer of totem in FreeBSD

I'm on the FreeBSD GNOME team you can reach us at freebsd-gnome at FreeBSD.org
Also I would to say that I'm not subscribed to the ports@ mailing list
because I find the S/N ratio too low.
freshports.org [1] track FreeBSD ports, so you can use that for finding
maintainers etc.
Maybe pcbsd should document somewhere in there "report a bug" docs how
to find/reach the port maintainers?

-Koop

[1] http://www.freshports.org/search.php?query=totem