[PC-BSD Testing] Killing from the gui is not working

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:10:20 PST 2012

The permission window going back of the second System Manager window
is also another bug because the permission window takes the current
active window.
That is why I wonder why the second System Manager window is not responding.

On 3/6/12, claive alvin Acedilla <cabpacedilla at gmail.com> wrote:
> The permission window will go at the back of the second opened System
> Manager window.
> I can kill gui application with xkill (im not sure it it was xkill but
> there is gui app for kill)
>
> On 3/6/12, Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:
>> On 03/03/2012 21:28, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
>>> Steps to reproduce.
>>> 1. Run Control Panel
>>> 2. Double click System Manager
>>> 4. Double click System Manager again
>>> 5. Click System Manager 'x' button to close.
>>> 6 Notice a message will appear to force quit the application. Aree to
>>> quit
>>> 7. Notice the System Manager window will not quit