[PC-BSD Testing] Miro has no miro icon on the taskbar entry and header bar

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:38:21 PST 2012

Thanks Ken
I attached the screenshots of the Inkscape application window and the
taskbar entries with the generic icon.
Notice the icon on the title bar. The icon is not the inkscape icon. The
icon has just blue stripes on the the top and bottom.
This icon is also same on the Inkscape entry on the taskbar where you
cannot distinguish the inkscape entry on the taskbar because the icon is
not inkscape.
Same icons also present in miro, cinepaint, muse, totem, and streamtuner.