[PC-BSD Testing] totem help is not opening

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 6 10:35:22 PST 2012

On 03/03/2012 13:50, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
> After installing totem from AppCafe, help is not opening from the Help
> > Contents menu.
> It returned "Totem could not display the help contents.The specified
> location is not supported" error message
>
> Im using the USBLite 32-bit PCBSD 9.0 Lxde.

I think this is a problem within either the program itself or the
FreeBSD port, not the PBI package. Totem is included within the base
GNOME desktop, and even there you get the same error when trying to open
the help file.

You might want to contact the FreeBSD port maintainer for
multimedia/totem to see if it is a problem that he has noticed or can fix.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems