[PC-BSD Testing] Streamtuner help is not opening

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 6 10:15:34 PST 2012

On 03/03/2012 13:45, claive alvin Acedilla wrote:
> After installing streamtuner from AppCafe, help is not opening from
> the Help menu.
> It returned "Unable to view the manual.
> /usr/pbi/streamtuner-i386/share/help/streamtuner/C/streamtuner.xml
> does not exist." error message
> Same error when clicking Help in Preferences.
> Im using the USBLite 32-bit PCBSD 9.0 Lxde.

It looks like the streamtuner program is just having issues with its
help documentation.
The actual path to the help file is:
/usr/pbi/streamtuner-i386/share/gnome/help/streamtuner/C/streamtuner.xml

Making a symbolic link from (pbi-dir)/share/gnome/help ->
(pbi-dir)/share/help resolves the issue with the program finding the
help file, but then it states that "streamtuner.xml is not a well-formed
.xml file" and will not open it.
It think we are just going to have to wait for the program to get
updated before it will be fixed, but I will go ahead and correct the
path issue for the help file at least.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems